- A slow reduction of your salt habit pays off in fewer cravings. Yes, salty chips are good, but they're a bit addicting and if you reduce your salt intake you will see you crave it less.
- Stop buying foods marketed as low-fat!! Low-fat or fat-free products only save you a few calories and in doing so they are replacing harmless fats with carbs which means you're going to be hungry SOONER! It's a trap! Don't do it!
- No soda!! TOXIC WASTE TO THE BODY.
- I admit, I skip meals at times... the truth is, skipping meals actually increases your odds of obesity - especially if you skip BREAKFAST. Skipping meals slows your metabolism and boosts your hunger. Want to get rid of belly fat? Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Drink water before every meal. I know you've heard this one before! But did you know it takes your stomach about 20 minutes to tell your brain it's had enough?! That's a long time to sit and chow down, especially if you are at a restaurant socializing with friends... 20 minutes doesn't seem too long, does it? Water cuts that 20 minutes in half!
2 Liters of water
1 teaspoon fresh ginger
1 medium sliced lemon
1 medium peeled & thinly sliced cucumber
12 small mint leaves
Combine ingredients and let sit in fridge over night. Drink all of the water the next day.
And as you probably know, cardio will help shave the pounds all over, so give it a chance if you haven't already. I recommend the 30 Day Shred, it will kick your butt into gear FAST!